Generic OAuth Source
All Integration-specific Sources are documented in the Integrations Section
This source allows users to enroll themselves with an external OAuth-based Identity Provider. The generic provider expects the endpoint to return OpenID-Connect compatible information. Vendor-specific implementations have their own OAuth Source.
- Policies: Allow/Forbid users from linking their accounts with this provider.
- Request Token URL: This field is used for OAuth v1 implementations and will be provided by the provider.
- Authorization URL: This value will be provided by the provider.
- Access Token URL: This value will be provided by the provider.
- Profile URL: This URL is called by authentik to retrieve user information upon successful authentication.
- Consumer key/Consumer secret: These values will be provided by the provider.